The Hilton Chicago is the 2017 AMUG Conference site. This beautiful, historic property will be home to the conference activities, including the AMUGexpo, and the hub for our social and networking activities.
About Hilton Chicago
Centrally located in downtown Chicago, the Hilton Chicago is a large luxury hotel with a grand history. The hotel is a Chicago landmark that overlooks Grant Park, Lake Michigan, and the Museum Campus. It is the third-largest hotel in Chicago by number of guest rooms; however, it has the largest total meeting and event space of any Chicago hotel. The hotel has housed every president of the United States since its opening in 1927.
Hilton Chicago, a 4 Diamond hotel, offers an excellent central location and is the closest hotel to downtown Chicago festivals and marathons, with Grant Park across the street. Enjoy being just minutes from things to do in Chicago such as attractions, museums, sporting venues, business, shopping and dining:
- Chicago hotel near Grant Park – across street from the main entrance
- Lake Michigan – two blocks
- Museum Campus featuring Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and Adler Planetarium – five blocks
- Art Institute of Chicago – five blocks
- Millennium Park – five blocks
- Chicago Loop Business & Financial District – five blocks
- State Street Shopping – five blocks
- Soldier Field – six blocks
- Chicago Theatre – eight blocks
- Magnificent Mile – two miles
- Navy Pier – two miles
720 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60605
Phone: +1 312-922-4400
Unfortunately, AMUG has filled its entire block of rooms. However, we are working to enlarge that block, and we have made arrangements with the Palmer House Hilton to offer the same low rate ($149/night) to our conference attendees.
If you find that the Hilton Chicago cannot accommodate your needs, please try to make a reservation at the Palmer House Hilton.